IX Swap empowers you with access to a new and diverse range of private market investment opportunities via security tokens and tokenization.
This includes real estate, startups, high-growth companies, and more unique investment opportunities. We deliver this through our Security Token Exchange, IXS Launchpad (Crowdfunding), Tokenization-as-a-Service, and Fractionalized-NFTs platform. All powered by blockchain and DeFi solutions such as AMMs, liquidity pools, and decentralized trading to ensure true liquidity.
About the Role
We are looking for a quality assurance engineer to work with high-performing and high-energy technology teams and in managing test functions end-to-end for one (or more) of our disruptive and innovative products/platforms.
Ideally, you are someone with a lot of passion for quality ﬁrst and BDD/TDD/ATDD approach for rapid application development/product engineering in an agile environment and someone with a lot of conﬁdence to help us get high-quality products/solutions built quickly and of course work closely with the technology, product, and delivery teams to continuously improve software quality and QA/testing processes. A key goal of this role is to have a test automation coverage of 90 percent or more so you smoothly help the engineering team to make releases successfully and rapidly covering all elements of regression testing.
- Work collaboratively with software developers (frontend, backend, DevOps), quality assurance analysts, delivery leaders, and product leaders to plan, execute and manage quality assurance and testing activities end to end.
- Review product, functional and technical requirements required for the release/sprint and provide timely and meaningful feedback with a focus on the quality of solutions built using a test-ﬁrst approach.
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans, test cases, test scenarios, test acceptance criteria as deemed necessary to carry out end-to-end testing and QA activities as committed.
- Work with the Head of Product, QA, tech lead and others to estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing/QA activities.
- Identify, record, and document bugs, suggest valuable improvements and enhancements to the solution and track all reported defects and issues and help developers to resolve them.
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved and when a new release is made.
- Work with the rest of the QA team to develop and apply testing processes and help continuously improve the QA/testing processes, approaches, and tools used.
- Work closely with the delivery lead/QA Lead to help provide QA/testing metrics such as defects count (total vs resolved), time to resolution, defect density, and other metrics as necessary.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends in QA and testing practices/processes and in new testing tools and test strategies
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Software Engineering, Information Technology or a related ﬁeld.
- At least 2+ years of working experience as a software QA engineer/ software tester with web, mobile and full stack testing (backend and frontend testing).
- Ability to write clear, concise and comprehensive test cases, test scenarios and test scripts and being able to plan, execute and manage test cases from end to end throughout the SDLC/STLC.
- Strong knowledge in QA and testing processes and methodologies practiced in an agile culture and be able to continuously improve/suggest improvements to the QA/testing processes and enhance QA automation coverage.
- Must have solid understanding of ATDD/TDD/ BDD approaches and processes used for testing web and mobile applications and support in having 90 % or more automation coverage using tools such as cucumber, gherkin.
- Must be self-driven to follow through defects with developers, other QA engineers and technical delivery leadership to attain a high quality outcome for the team with a quality ﬁrst approach.
- Excellent English communication skills
- Experience having worked in an agile environment with clear knowledge of Agile/Scrum and related processes.
Nice to have
- Interest in automated testing
- Having worked with FinTech/Capital Markets/Blockchain or a related domain with ability to test high complex functions.
- Experience in performance and/or security testing is a plus.